MUAYTHAIFORUM Index du Forum

MUAYTHAIFORUM Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

and grow with our young cen

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MUAYTHAIFORUM Index du Forum -> CHAMPIONS ET CHAMPIONNATS , GALAS -> Les Combats et Galas
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
liny195
Channel 7 master
Channel 7 master

MessagePosté le: 09/08/2018 08:36:30    Sujet du message: and grow with our young cen Répondre en citant

MILWAUKEE — Lorenzo Cain is eligible to come off the disabled list Wednesday but won’t quite be ready to go when the Milwaukee Brewers wrap up their three-game series against the Minnesota Twins with a matinee at Miller Park.

Cain has been sidelined since June 24 with a strained left groin and had been making progress in his rehab but isn’t 100 percent yet and will need a little more time http://www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dorian-o_daniel-jersey , manager Craig Cousnell said.

“He had a good day on the field, but there’s enough caution there that we have to get over the last hurdle,” Counsell said. “We’re not to 100 percent yet. We’re definitely going in a good direction.”

Christian Yelich has been out since the first inning of Sunday’s game thanks to a stiff back but he took batting practice for a third straight day Tuesday and came into the game as a ninth-inning defensive sub, leaving him on the verge of returning to the lineup — perhaps as early as Wednesday.

“He’s feeling pretty good,” Counsell said. “I’m very optimistic.”

With both Cain and Yelich out, and Jesus Aguilar punishing opposing pitchers while playing first base, Eric Thames has become a regular in Milwaukee’s outfield. Since returning from a 40-day stint on the disabled list June 12, Thames has made five starts at first and 10 in the outfield. He’s appeared in 18 games overall since returning, batting .226 with four home runs and 11 RBIs during that stretch but has been red-hot over the last week with three home runs over his last six games.

“I’m just trying to have quality at-bats and trying not to hit 30 home runs in the first week to try and catch back up with everybody else Antonio Callaway Color Rush Jersey ,” said Thames, who’s third on the team with 12 home runs this season. “I’m just trying to have good at-bats, get on base, take my walks, trying not to swing at everything that comes over the plate like I did in Cincinnati. I’m just trying to take a quality at-bat and help the team win.”

Thames’ two-run homer was the difference in Milwaukee’s victory Tuesday and gave the Brewers at least one home run in each of their last nine games.

Jose Berrios will try to stop that streak Wednesday as he leads the Twins in their efforts to avoid a sweep. The right-hander served up two home runs his last time out as he was dinged for six runs on six hits and four walks over just 4 1/3 innings by the Cubs at Wrigley Field.

“I don’t know if it’s the hottest game I’ve thrown, but coming from 80 degrees to almost 100, I felt it out there,” Berrios said through an interpreter. “I wanted to keep competing for my team. … I kind of felt like I lost stamina out there because it was so hot. It just was what it was.

“I tried to execute my pitches. I struck out (two). I kept trying to battle. It wasn’t my day today.”

It was Berrios’ worst outing of the season and snapped what had been an impressive stretch for the young right-hander. He’d gone 5-1 with a 2.05 ERA in his eight previous starts, striking out 69 with just 11 walks in 57 innings of work.

“Jose was just a little off Mark Andrews Color Rush Jersey ,” manager Paul Molitor said. “Command of fastball, a couple breaking balls that he got hurt on. … Glanced up there now and then. (His velocity) was maybe down a mile or two from what you would expect.”

Wednesday will mark his first career appearance against the Brewers, who counter with right-hander Chase Anderson.

Anderson allowed just a run over six innings in his last outing, Friday at Cincinnati, and is 3-3 with a 4.40 ERA in eight starts since returning from the disabled list on May 20.

He’s faced Minnesota just once in his career and took the loss after allowing five runs (four earned) on 11 hits over five innings back on April 18, 2016.

As the son of a journeyman hockey player and eventual coach, Buffalo Sabres newly acquired forward Tage Thompson became accustomed to never staying put in one place for too long.

”I’m not sure the amount of states I’ve lived in,” Thompson said Monday, in recalling how he attended nine schools by the time he began his junior year at a high school in Michigan.

”Almost a new school every year Mason Cole Color Rush Jersey ,” he added. ”So, I’ve moved around quite a bit.”

His father is Brent Thompson, who is the coach of Bridgeport in the American Hockey League. His career included numerous stops from playing for the AHL’s Hershey Bears in Pennsylvania to coaching the ECHL’s Alaska Aces.

It’s been a similar life of travel for the 20-year-old Thompson in the two years since being selected by the Blues in the first round of the draft following his freshman college year at UConn.

Upon splitting last season between St. Louis and the Blues’ AHL Affiliate in San Antonio, Texas, Thompson is headed to Buffalo. He was acquired along with two veteran teammates and two draft picks on Sunday, in a deal that sent center Ryan O’Reilly to St. Louis.

Perhaps, now, Thompson can finally get a chance to settle down.

”I feel like I’ve been living out of a suitcase, honestly http://www.redskinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-geron-christian-jersey ,” he said. ”I really do hope Buffalo’s it.”

The Sabres are counting on it after Blues general manager Doug Armstrong said Buffalo insisted Thompson be included in the trade. The Sabres also acquired centers Patrik Berglund and Vladimir Sobotka, as well as a conditional 2019 first-round pick and a 2021 second-rounder.

At just over 6 feet and 205 pounds, Thompson had three goals and nine assists in 41 games as an NHL rookie last season, while playing a limited role on a veteran-laden team.

In Buffalo, he’ll get a shot to earn a spot on one of the top two lines on a team rebuilding through youth.

”What we see in Tage is a kid who has a great shot, great size, and a really good reach on the ice,” GM Jason Botterill said. ”I think he’s a player that’s going to be able to step into our lineup and grow with our young centermen.”

Thompson can’t wait, and recalled how he was with his father when Armstrong called to inform him of the trade.

Once the shock wore off Eric Sogard Milwaukee Brewers Jersey , the two discussed the opportunities the Sabres present.

”The more we sat and thought about it, we felt it’s a great fit for me,” Thompson said. ”It’s going to be exactly what I’ve been looking for as far as an opportunity to go in and play a lot and produce, and help the team win.”

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 09/08/2018 08:36:30    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MUAYTHAIFORUM Index du Forum -> CHAMPIONS ET CHAMPIONNATS , GALAS -> Les Combats et Galas Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange