MUAYTHAIFORUM Index du Forum

MUAYTHAIFORUM Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

ry to repair his ACL in 2016. He

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MUAYTHAIFORUM Index du Forum -> CHAMPIONS ET CHAMPIONNATS , GALAS -> Les Combats et Galas
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
liny195
Lumpinee master
Lumpinee master

MessagePosté le: 14/09/2018 08:45:49    Sujet du message: ry to repair his ACL in 2016. He Répondre en citant

The NFL has passed a new rule for this season that says any player who initiates contact with his helmets is subject to ejection after an in-game video review that will be decided in New York.

Al Riveron Ryan Allen Jersey , the league’s head of officiating, said a foul can be called regardless of where on the body – not just the head or neck area – that one player hits another with his helmet. The rule is not position-specific, so offensive players will be subject to the same criteria as defensive players.

”This is about eliminating unnecessary use of the helmet,” Riveron said Tuesday at the NFL spring meetings.

If a player is ejected, Riveron and his staff in New York will use network camera angles to determine if the ejection is necessary. He promised that games will not become ”an ejection fest” every week.

”Immediately when I learn in New York that there’s an ejection, I will ask the network to give me everything you’ve got,” Riveron said. ”I will take a look at it, I will rule on it and I will say yes, he’s ejected Aaron Ripkowski Jersey , (or) no, leave him in the game.

”Play will stop, and we will expedite it. That’s why we won’t have the referee come over and we’re not going to get the replay official involved,” Riveron said. ”The only way the replay official will be involved is he will call it and immediately tell the command center, we have an ejection on `No. 22 White.”’

Atlanta Falcons CEO Rich McKay, the head of the league’s competition committee, said the league had conference calls and a webinar with every coaching staff in the league last week to tell them to begin teaching a new, safer technique.

McKay said the rule passed after the league looked at tens of thousands of examples on film to determine how to reduce concussions. Contact that’s made by leading with the helmet no longer has a place in the NFL.

”We have always learned don’t put your neck at risk and everything else,” he said. ”Now we’ve taken it a step further and said that we need to teach it out of the game and put a rule in and get it out of the game.”

The rule applies to linemen Terron Armstead Jersey , too. They can no longer lower their helmets to initiate contact.

”It’s a culture change, and it’s something that we take full responsibility” for, Riveron said. ”Prior to training camp we will have position-specific videos done by head coaches such as offensive line play, defensive line play, defensive backs, linebackers, special teams, runners. Why? Because this rule is all-inclusive for all players in all parts of the field.”

Jason Verrett has incurred another serious injury before training camp even begins for the Los Angeles Chargers.

The former Pro Bowl cornerback tore his Achilles tendon Friday morning during a conditioning test, one day before the first practice of camp. The Chargers will do more tests to determine the severity of the injury Desmond King Jersey , but it's another heartbreaking blow to a promising player who has been unable to stay healthy in the NFL.

After making the Pro Bowl during the 2015 season, Verrett missed 12 games in 2016 and 15 games last season due to a persistent knee injury. He returned to full practices during the Chargers' recent offseason workouts, and he was thrilled for the opportunity to get back to the game.

Verrett has been unable to stay healthy since his Pro Bowl season. Three of his four NFL seasons have ended early due to injuries, and he has missed 39 of 64 possible regular-season games in his career since the Chargers drafted him in the first round in 2014.

Verrett had surgery to repair his ACL in 2016. He made it through just one game last season before needing another knee surgery when the pain proved too stiff.

Injuries have dogged the Northern California native since his college career at TCU, where he famously played his final season with a torn labrum in his shoulder. Verrett has remained upbeat and encouraged through much of his injury struggles, and he expressed optimism after participating in full practices last month at minicamp.

"I dealt with so much adversity getting here, and then the fact that I dealt with a lot of injuries, it's kept me up to date," Verrett said last month. "Whenever other people are going through injuries Tedy Bruschi Jersey , I feel like I know so much. Tell them, 'Hey, work on this,' or 'Work on that.' I just feel it's something the man above put on my plate so I'm able to be a gift for somebody else."

The Chargers begin camp Saturday morning at Jack Hammett Sports Complex in Costa Mesa, California.

Authentic Womens Harrison Phillips Jersey
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 14/09/2018 08:45:49    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MUAYTHAIFORUM Index du Forum -> CHAMPIONS ET CHAMPIONNATS , GALAS -> Les Combats et Galas Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange